Monday, November 11, 2019

MUSIC: "Mariage d'Amour" performed by Jacob's Piano

BEAUTIFUL

Thanks to a Friend for sending us this beautiful Music

"Mariage d'Amour"
composed by 
Paul de Senneville 
performed by
Jacob's Piano

"This piece is originally written by Paul de Senneville and performed by Richard Clayderman. The piece was rearranged by pianist George Davidson and it is his version I perform here. This version is also incorrectly known as "Chopin's Spring Waltz". I believe this is caused by a popular, but wrong titled, video here on youtube."

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/FoCG-WNsZio


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabuloso comenzar la semana con una música asi.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Another WOW! moment here on AOM!

This is one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever heard on the piano. IT will be one I will save.

Thank you AOM and your Friend!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )