Friday, November 15, 2019

AOM Meditations: 111519

by Amédée Julien Marcel-Clément

~*~

“When we see others as the enemy, 
we risk becoming what we hate. 
When we oppress others, 
we end up oppressing ourselves. 
All of our humanity is dependent 
upon recognizing the humanity in others.”

~Desmond Tutu

~*~



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contundentes cuotas,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great and true quotes.

I remember growing up and often times I would get upset with my Father for some quirks he had. I hated to the core some of those quirks. Today, I think I have most of those same quirks. I realize this is on a different scale but I still contend there is evidence to support Desmond Tutu's quote. :)

Thanks for posting these!

Robert H. said...

That painting perfectly captures the effect of rain on a city street at night.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )