Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 110619


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

I watched V for Vendetta yesterday
It is truly a most important film
I hope you've seen it and will see it again
If you haven't seen it
SEE IT
It is currently playing on Netflix

Also
After V for Vendetta
I watched the film, MISS STEVENS again

If you love Timothée Chalamet
Then you MUST watch
MISS STEVENS
It is such a wonderful film
If you watch it or watch it again
Watch Timothée's expressions throughout the film
(Especially during their drive in the car
When Miss Stevens uses words considered inappropriate by some)
Timothée is truly amazing
As are all the cast.
MISS STEVENS
See it - see it - see it!
It is also currently playing on Netflix

Thank you for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Beautiful Day, my Friend

Peace and Love,
AOM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watched V as well yesterday. Thanks for suggesting it. Great movie. On to Miss Stevens! You ALWAYS have the best recommendations, AOM! Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia y muchas gracias por todo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

hehe, I have a long list of To-Watch films/programs, and Miss Stevens on my list. I added V for Vendetta to my list yesterday. Hopefully I will get to it soon.

Thanks!!!!

whkattk said...

Another wonderful recommendation for your readers. Have yourself a very lovely Hump Day. Hugs, licks, and strokes with lots of pre - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )