Monday, November 4, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 110419


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday, to YOU!

Welcome
Come on in and sit a spell
I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was very nice
I watched the new season three of the series
ATYPICAL
It is now playing on NetFlix
It is a super good show
The new season did not disappoint

Also on NetFlix
I watched the new film
The King
Starring
Timothée Chalamet as King Henry V
Joel Edgerton as Falstaff
Robert Pattinson as The Dauphin
Sean Harris as William Gascoigne
Lily-Rose Depp as Catherine
Ben Mendelsohn as King Henry IV
-The acting was excellent by all-

It is a very good film overall
I liked most everything about it
My one minor quibble -
I thought the screenplay
Could have been better at character development
Of the minor characters to understand more of the intrigue
Going on behind the scenes
But I guess time constraints kept it a bit short for me
I would have rather this had been made a mini-series
To get more of story into it
Everything else was top notch excellent
Chalamet and Edgerton's performances really shine

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Beautiful Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

feliz comienzo de semana, que bueno que todo haya estado bien el fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

HAPPY MONDAY!

More great recommendations. Another Timothée Chalamet performance. NICE!

Namaste

whkattk said...

I am one who believe that Timothee will be around for a long, long time. He's an actor to "watch" as his career unfolds. He's got the talent to back up the good looks. I must make it a point to watch that film. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Tex said...

I agree, The King would have made an excellent mini-series. There's definitely enough material for it.

Your French Patrick said...

Needless to say that the screenplay is based on William Shakespeare's theater play. "The Chronicle History of Henry the Fifth".

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )