Today we continue with my Friend's "Experiment" series
Why do certain photos call to us - move us -
Evoke such strong emotions within us?
What is it about those images
That touch us in that special way?
My Friend explores these questions
And in the process sets off on a journey of
Self-Discovery
If you missed it,
you should read Part One, Two and Three first
They explain the reasoning and process behind this series
Here's the link to Part One (Link)
And also Part Two (Link)
When I look at this picture, the first thing that takes my attention is the color. Next is the windows around this bed. Then the kiss. Then the visual of the bottom’s balls from behind. And then finally the penetration.
Here is another picture that I am excited over because of two things. The facial expression of the bottom, and the hard cock of the bottom. I have come to a conclusion that for me, when I look at a picture like this and the bottom is as hard as you would assume the top is, I feel like this is more than just pornographic material, the bottom in this photo is enjoying what is taking place and not just performing for my benefit. I also love the passion of the kiss on the neck.
This picture is highly erotic for me. Anal penetration that is not visible. The muscular bodies completely embraced while making love. The passionate kiss and the grasp on the shoulder and the hard cock…there is so much going on in this picture for me.
This picture brings back bitter sweet memories for me. I say bitter sweet because while today, me and my partner still love each other as much as we did back then, but over the years, the infatuation for each others physical bodies is not the same as it was during the early stages of our relationship. Back then we frequently had moments like this. Just hanging out together in the house watching TV or talking and we would enjoy casually playing with each other. It was not uncommon for these times to last for hours and sometimes never ended in climax, just us enjoying each other’s company and bodies.
This photograph takes me to the 10th grade in high school with my friend Kyle. Kyle’s much older sister had recently had a wedding and there were cases of champagne left over. Kyle’s parents were out of town one afternoon and he invited me over to drink some of the champagne. We were drinking and obviously got a little drunk. After a while I knew I had better stop or I would get sick so when I stopped drinking so did he. He asked if I wanted to go swimming in his pool, but I declined because I didn’t have a swim suit. He insisted it is not a problem as I could go skinny dipping and so that I wouldn’t feel embarrassed, he would skinny dip as well. After swimming for a while we got out of the pool and went up to his room as there happened to be no towels downstairs. As it turned out there were now towels in his room either so he suggested we air dry. I laid on his bed and he started talking about how big my cock was and that caused me to start to get hard. He asked if he could touch it and of coarse I let him, then he asked if I had ever been sucked by A guy before, and I told him no, (although this wasn’t true). Then he asked if I wanted him to suck me to see what it felt like. I said that I was afraid he would tell someone, and he assured me he wouldn’t so I said ok, just for a minute. This picture looks exactly what I felt like as he sucked me to a full orgasm and he swallowed every drop of it. This was obviously not his first time!
I don’t know why I like this picture so much. The only thing I can think of is I love this position, and I love the way they stare in each other’s eyes and they have sex. I also notice the plate glass window above the bed. Now I see another pattern developing with the windows, and I ask myself if I have exhibitionist tendencies? My love of nudism is enjoyed in the privacy of my home with only my partner, or in secluded nature environment. Not for the purpose of anyone seeing me, but what is it with sexual acts and windows?
This photograph is another one that makes me feel like it is a portrayal of genuine love between to men. The facial expression, the arms wrapped tightly around the neck. And again, I am aroused as much by what you cannot see as I am by what you can see.
Another portrayal of passion, I love kissing my partner while having sex. I also notice the feet again, and I am again noticing the open window.
OK, again the feet, the kiss, sex outside the bedroom, and the open window. Let me stop and explore my feelings. I have always liked to see feet. I have never considered it a fetish, but if I think about it real hard, I have to admit when I see feet in a photograph, I am drawn to them, so I must accept this perhaps is mild fetish. And this is one that I have never thought about before, but the windows in the background means something. I recall back to the times I have sex with my partner. I never close the curtains if they are open. I also do feel an added excitement during the warm months and the windows are open and I can hear activity going on outside. Is it excitement of possibly getting caught, or is it the excitement of the possibility of someone seeing us?
This one is easy for me to determine what it is that stirs my emotions. The one thing I like more than being naked outside, is having sex with my partner outside. Then there is the grass in this picture which for some reason is a big turn on for me. I also love this position, when done at the correct angle, there is a certain amount of pressure on the “G” spot along with a pressure on other things inside me that intensifies the sensations inside me. Another thing that is a major turn on for me as the feet touching as if during sex they are “frotting” their feet.
I absolutely love to have sex standing up, and in this picture there is that, along with the open window…. I now say I am somewhat of an exhibitionist.
This picture has the passion again. The stare in each other’s eyes. I love this position and there is another element. During sex with my partner, I like for him to touch my cock, stroke my cock, suck my cock, sit on my cock, etc… But when my partner is inside me getting ready to release, I like to have full control of my own cock so I can time my orgasm with his so that at the precise moment he is shoots his load inside me, I can release mine. That perfectly timed simultaneous orgasm makes everything feeling more intense.
Again, sex outside the bedroom on the couch, and the legs spread to receive the partner as the partner gently fingers him to relax his muscles. Very erotic to me!
The pleasure displayed by the facial expressions is extremely erotic to me here.
I think this picture could be an award winner. I like the black and white feature, and even more I like that it is faceless, but the grip of the arms is a strong expression of passion that is being experienced by this couple, then there is the unseen aspect that leaves much open for the imagination.
Are they talking, are they making out, are the fucking, are they after glowing, are they…????? It doesn’t matter, they are loving!
Again, so many aspects in this picture appeal to me. The first thing is the Kiss is the “focus” of this picture. I also am drawn to both partners are rock hard which gives the feeling that they are both enjoying this encounter. There is that foot again… Then there is the cocks touching, frotting. I love my cock rubbing against my partner’s cock. For me this is as intimate as kissing.
The emotions stirred up within me, by this picture, is the proof to me that I DO have a foot fetish. I love licking, sucking and touching my partner’s feet when I have sex with him. The facial expression of this bottom is very intense. I think to myself, what does he like most, the foot play, his partner inside him, making love on the sofa, or caressing his partner’s butt?
This photo is loaded with passion! The hands all over each other, faces locked in a passionate stare, the bottom is rock hard as his partner massages his prostrate with his cock.
This photo is also loaded with passion! Again, the element of the bottom with a hard cock, and the feet are there, but in this picture there is a reminder of something from my past. The mirror beside the bed. Back in the late 80’s and early 90’s mirrored closet doors were popular. Me and my partner had one in our bed room and I remembered that I loved to see our cocks slide in and out as we made love to each other. It was always easy enough to see myself as I would enter my partner, but when he entered me it was hard to see until I realized how to watch him through the mirror. HAHA, now I know why mirrored ceilings were so popular in the 70’s.
Two more pictures loaded with passion. The tight grip by both partners, the legs tightly wrapped around the top. Extreme ecstasy and picture shows that.
I am seeing another pattern, along with facial expressions, I am also moved by eye contact. I love the way this bottom holds on receiving his partner and maintains intense eye contact.
There was a night that we lost electricity in our home. Cool winter night so without any lights, or TVs me and my partner decided to take advantage of a romantic evening by the fire place. We rarely have a fire going so there was the excitement of having a fire, and the excitement of being forced to entertain each other so we made a pallet by the fire place and drank some wine while eating some snacks. Then we began some very erotic foreplay the ended up in very passionate sex. The exciting part was since we where without any other form of entertainment, we had multiple orgasms that night before falling asleep there on the floor. The next morning, we made another fire and had breakfast there as well. Looking at this picture recalls that special evening.




























6 comments:
Bonjour AOM je suis content que tu ailles mieux, ton expérience numéro 4, les photos et les textes sont toujours aussi bien cadrées et bien écrits, c'est une merveille à découvrir chaque matin prends soin de toi, bonne journée et gros bisous de Suisse, Philippe
Part 5?!?!?! Wow. This part was intensely charged. Your friend has really gone deep into what stimulates and moves him. Heat to share it with us since the images are so erotic.
Muchas emociones reflejadas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Cannot even imagine what Part 5 will be like since this gave me such a boner! Part 5 may cause a spontaneous orgasm!
Glad you're keeping a positive attitude. Hope you're feeling even better today. Very nice music selection. Thanks so much for the continuation of this photo essay series. I agree with your friend, images where there is passion and intimate connection between the partners are much more erotic to me. Cuddle up, stay warm, and continue to heal.
I find pics of guys being sweet and tender with one another to be very erotic. I also love legs and feet. I get turned on by a handsome face and nice chest but if I can see the feet it's a huge bonus. Thank you so much for sharing all these beautiful pics.
Post a Comment