Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wanking and the Personal Computer: 082318

There was a time when we wanked off in bed or the bathroom viewing limited porn from paper magazines.


With the invention of the personal computer and the Internet, we moved from those places and positions to wank off viewing unlimited porn pix and videos while sitting in our desk chairs. With the advent of laptop computers and smart phones, we are now free to wank off to unlimited porn just about anywhere. 

Today I pay homage to the revolution of wanking and the personal computer.









































2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

This is a great set and an awesome theme! It is funny to me what memories this post brings back. My generation lived through all of this. Starting out, there was the Sears Catalog underwear section, then as I got older I discovered the National Geo graphics option... hehehe Then in Junior High I learned to dumpster dive in the Adult only section of a nearby apartment complex...I found all kinds of adult magazines I used for "entertainment" hehehe. Then in College I learned about the adult video arcade, that was a little sleazy for my taste but I did go more than once. :$ Then came the internet... CHA CHING!!!!

Good Memories.... Thanks!!

Robert H. said...

The internet is for porn.
The internet is for porn.
Just grab your dick, and double click
For porn, porn, porn.

Avenue Q

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )