Tuesday, August 7, 2018

MUSIC: "Free Ride" by The Edgar Winter Group

70s CLASSIC!

I LOVE the opening guitar riff
Feels so good
Takes me back to my high high school daze
: )

I recently watched the movie, 
Dazed and Confused,
And all through the movie I kept thinking,
I need to post that song 
and that song and that song, and THAT song, etc.
So here is one of my favorites from the film


"Free Ride"
The Edgar Winter Group

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/7GjYlTwWQHI


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Another great blast from the past!

Since it is 2's Day, I have to hear it twice :)

Robert H. said...

Great song. I had not thought of that in years.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )