Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )


























5 comments:
This is one of my all time favorite photo shoots. Roffman is one of the greatest photographers I know, the background setting is perfection in every shot, and the beautiful models seem to have a chemistry that portrays true passion in every photograph.
THANKS!!!!
Now I know the origin of some classic photos. Thanks!
Always amazing photos from Bel Ami sexiest and naturally gorgeous boys.
Those are getting me go «bali-stic» in many ways….
Well, Hello Bali....
For the love of Bali only ?I've a doubt about
Post a Comment