Monday, August 13, 2018

AOM Meditations: 081318

Amsterdam by Claude Monet

My kind of town!

Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

"Many people's misery is a result of the way that they see themselves, the way that other people have told them they are for so long.  What they don't seem to realize is that the other people have a very limited view, a limited way of seeing the world, and when they tell anyone anything about themselves, they're bound to have very incomplete information."

~tom walsh

~*~

“I have learned that when sadness comes to visit me, all I can do is say “I see you.” I spend some time with it, get up, and say goodbye. I don’t push it away. I own it. And because I own it, I let it go.”

~Carolina Zacaria 

1 comment:

hlj2002 said...

Both great reminders to reflect on.

Thanks!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )