Thursday, January 11, 2018

Parting Thought: 011118


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nunca morirán.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

I typically scroll all the way back to the top to leave my comment. Today, I am so moved by this day's set, that I have to do this right here.

What an excellent, excellent post. At what point do we, as men, give in to the peer pressure and fear of labels, and are no longer able to enjoy time together as friends in comfortable togetherness; just at ease being together and having fun? It's such a sad commentary on our humanity that the only time men can expose themselves without fear of labels is when they're standing shoulder to shoulder in a restroom taking a piss.

I so love the Hippie meme. I will have to take a copy with me.

My warmest wishes for your continued recovery. Get some rest, and feel better. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )