My Choir's director said that the Final of Daphnis and Chloé was the most beautiful orchestral piece in the musical world ; my favorite music, when I was young -5 years old in 1953 - was the Bolero ; and later I also interpreted Ravel's melody "La Ronde : N'allez pas au bois d'Ormonde " in an international contest of choirs in French " Rohan's castle" ; so I'm fan of RAVEL , so, I cannot tell how much I'm in love with those interpretations !
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
5 comments:
Fantastico.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
This is a favorite of mine. This particular performance is fantastic!
Wow just so beautiful. What a work out for the conductor and the orchestra.
Thank you.
J:>)
great taste in music!
My Choir's director said that the Final of Daphnis and Chloé was the most beautiful orchestral piece in the musical world ; my favorite music, when I was young -5 years old in 1953 - was the Bolero ; and later I also interpreted Ravel's melody "La Ronde : N'allez pas au bois d'Ormonde " in an international contest of choirs in French " Rohan's castle" ; so I'm fan of RAVEL , so, I cannot tell how much I'm in love with those interpretations !
Post a Comment