Friday, January 5, 2018

AOM Meditations: 010518

by Claude Monet

Thanks to a Friend for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

I breathe in. I breathe out. 
I am present in my body. 
I am here and not anywhere else, 
knowing there is nowhere else to be. 
This is meditation. 
It doesn’t matter how I sit or don’t sit, 
or how I hold my hands. 
It is not how still I stay 
or silencing my mind. 
Meditation 
is noticing my body’s posture, 
whatever form it takes, 
and noticing 
how my hands rest if they are resting, 
their movements if they are in motion. 
It is following the quiet of each breath. 
It is stepping back and listening 
to the music of thoughts, one note at a time, 
and watching the beauty of cognition. 
It is opening space with curiosity 
for observation and observing, 
across the hush of that space, 
the dawn and dusk of joy and sorrow, 
seeing the winter and spring of laughter and tears, 
seeing and not changing anything. 
It is gently watching the poetry of life 
breathing without waking it.

-Quiet Lotus
(link)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suena como música.Amigo venezolano,cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )