Monday, January 15, 2018

Parting Shot: 011518

Me Dancing for the Joy of a New Day!
(I think I need to learn some new moves)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que gran baile. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

So many great posts on this day. I cannot thank you enough for all the time spent on putting together such a great post on this special day!

Beautiful photo's, great music, dancing in the shower, and a tribute to a Great Man!

Thanks!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )