Monday, January 15, 2018

MUSIC: "Mi Chico Latino" by Geri Halliwell

Let's Dance into the New Week

I really love the sound and feel of this song
I've added it to my walking playlist
Really gets me going
I sort of dance down the street when it plays
:  )

Geri Halliwell
"Mi Chico Latino (My Latin Boy)"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/nY92N2YypYM


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muy sexy canción.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )