Friday, November 13, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 111320

Jason Bacall and Kieran Benning from Bel Ami 
(more of them on AOM in the Tags)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy PHRYDAY!!!!

I hope you are well and having fun!
The WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKEnd is HeRe!

I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin...


I wish you a Joyful Day
And a Jubilant Weekend!

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

I thought this one might be difficult.

PK and his family moved to South Africa from Britain
PK's dad was killed by a charging bull elephant
This scene is PK, in a trance, facing his greatest fear
Which helped him overcome bed wetting

This is truly a great film and book
One of my favorites

This scene is from the film... 
THE POWER OF ONE

~*~

Here is today's question

From what movie does the following scene come From? : )

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un fin de semana con mucha paz y amor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I am soooo ready for this weekend!
I think I have heard of that movie "Power of One." I will have to find it and add it to my watch list.

Today's movie I had seen before, I think maybe on Netflix some time ago???? "The Summer Storm."

Let's get through this day and have an awesome weekend!
Namaste

JayreeS said...

Oh! This is "Summer Storm" from 2004. Marlon Kittel & Robert Stadlober have a hot sex in this scene. My fav in the film is Kostja Ullmann, so sexy. Great flick.

whkattk said...

Never saw that... and today's doesn't look familiar at all, either.

Hey, I nap almost every day. Length depends on appointments - or if I've stroked one out before drifting off. :-D Which very well may happen with the post of Jack...and the Parting Shot to make me shoot. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

BOYS. Directed by Mischa Kamp in 2014.

JiEL said...

«Boy» First love a beautriful thing.
Film from Mischa Kamp. A Dutch movie.

I have the DVD and it's very cute movie about a first gay love.

Your French Patrick said...

The film is a Deutch one, titled "Summer Storm" (2004). Original name: "Sommersturm". With Avec Robert Stadlober & Kostja Ullmann.

I count on you to support OUR Razorbacks both for you and for me. they MUST defeat Florida. I wish you this victory and not an excellent weekend because in this way I kill two birds with one stone.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...


Sommersturm aka Summer Storm (2004) German Film
Starring: Robert Stadlober & Kostja Ullmann

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )