Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Radio KAOM: Pat Metheny "First Circle"

FEEL GOOD FREEEEEEEEEE!



 




Pat Metheny
"First Circle"
















YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/PVBoDx_1dTc




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This is a great song! Such an uplifting performance, I love the guy on keyboard!

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Hearing Pat Metheny and his contemporaries always brings me back to where I was when I listened to so much of their music in the '80s and '90s. Thanks for the memories!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )