Monday, November 30, 2020

Radio KAOM: Mogli "Skip The Lily"

BEAUTIFUL



 



Mogli
"Skip The Lily"

















YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/reCNUe2U6-Y




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermosa voz.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

This is such a great song. I think she has a beautiful voice. I will have to listen to more from her. Thanks for another new introduction to me

Hlj2002

Anonymous said...

I don’t know if my comments are sending. Just in case you get this twice...sorry

I love this girl. She has a great voice. I will be listening to more from her. Thanks for introducing me to her work

Hlj2002

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )