I hope all is well for you. I am glad that when things get too busy that you do take the time off. Take off as much time as you need, this is always a good time to revisit previous posts.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
5 comments:
Glad you are taking care of yourself. These are busy, chaotic times and you’ve taught us how important self-care is. Be well. Your Friend, David
Feliz dia y feliz descanso,recuperate.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I hope all is well for you. I am glad that when things get too busy that you do take the time off. Take off as much time as you need, this is always a good time to revisit previous posts.
Take Care of You!
Namaste
Don't blame you.... Get some relaxation in. I volunteer to come over and help. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Thank you for this smile of Tucker Des Lauriers photographed by Taylor Miller for Desnudo 2nd Anniversary issue.
The whole photos session @
https://www.facebook.com/mensjournalonline/photos/ms.c.eJxFzskNwEAIA8COIg5z9d9YlCUL35EtW4gtFFWcKuT0yAHjMHbTsB9Q3Im8CWqwBW3wqUhX4iaEE5VBmBU6wDbQFWwFB3QTDdhj8j0FzXWpc931BQnQLBQ~-.bps.a.2015734838498742/2015734991832060/?type=3&theater
You are quite right. Lay your head on my shoulder and doze off until tomorrow.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Post a Comment