Thursday, November 12, 2020

AOM Meditations: 111220

by Clyde Aspevig

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~




 

5 comments:

David said...

Great quotes, my Friend. Especially yours. Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Geniales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Thanks for all of these. I particularly like your "String of Pearls" I love this philosophy and thanks to you I have started to make my own string of pearls harvesting them from the past as they come to mind in the present.

Thanks!

whkattk said...

Beautiful.... Truly beautiful

David said...

I’m with hlj2002! Love your philosophy! Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )