Thursday, January 30, 2020

AOM Meditations: 013020

by Bella Gingell

~*~

"I do not define myself by how many roadblocks have appeared on my path. I define myself by the courage I’ve found to forge new roads. I do not define myself by how many disappointments I’ve faced. I define myself by the forgiveness and faith I’ve found to start again. I do not define myself by how long a relationship lasted. I define myself by how much I have loved, and am willing to love again. I do not define myself by how many times I’ve been knocked down. I define myself by how many times I’ve struggled to my feet. I am not my pain. I am not my past. I am that which has emerged from the fire."

~Unknown

~*~

"He who walks in the middle of the roads 
gets hit from both sides."

~George P. Shultz

I heard this on
~My Three Sons: 
Season 1 | Episode 5 'Brotherly Love'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Transcendentales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great quotes and a little humor! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Robert H. said...

That;s an astonishingly beautiful picture.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )