Friday, January 31, 2020

AOM Meditations: 013120

by Andrew Gifford

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

"Too many people spend too much time 
trying to perfect something 
before they actually do it. 
Instead of waiting for perfection, 
run with what you've got, 
and fix it along the way."

~Paul Arden

~*~

"The greatest enemy of knowledge 
is not ignorance, 
it is the illusion of knowledge."

~Stephen Hawking

~*~

"If you find a path with no obstacles, 
it probably doesn't lead anywhere."

~Frank A. Clark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A reflexionar el fin de semana,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

All great quotes. The Arden quote is one that I definitely relate to, especially when I am trying to do something creative. I have learned when the creativity starts to flow, just go with it and don't try to get it perfect in the beginning. Get the idea flowing, then go back and look at it and then I find that I am inspired even more as I analyze what I have and it all lines up to become perfection.

Great art work by Gifford.

Thank you David and Thank you AOM!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )