Monday, January 6, 2020

Parting Shot: 010620


All the very best to you, my Friend

((((HUGS))))

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last three sections are vintage AOM! Friends of AOM, aren’t we lucky AOM is back!?! Honored to be your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Algo de diversión para alejar las trstezas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Welcome back my Friend.

I hope your time away was good times for you!

It is hard to believe it is time to start off another year.

I want you to know I agree in prayer with you:

" ...I pray that the cause of Peace and Love
Will overcome the cause of Greed and Hate"

Hugs!

titounet said...

Happy New Year to you, my friend. I join you in your prayers for Australia and for peace in this world. Thanks for your excellent blog.

Stevenslave58 said...

Peace, love and harmony to you. I pray for this world in terms of Peace, Love, Harmony and mutually percieved Beauty and Acceptance. I love your blog. I was feeling very down. I feel so much better. Thank you.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )