Thursday, January 16, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 011620


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!

I hope you are doing well and having fun!
It is a short post day
As I continue to take care of my folks
They were better today
Thank you so much for your well wishes
I really appreciate your Love and Support

I hope you will enjoy the snack pack I prepared for you

Wishing you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia y que todo siga mejorando.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Take all the time you need. Family is most important.

Namaste

OH, I saw the heading "Snack Pack" below.... I LOVE Snack Packs!!! :D

Robert H. said...

I am relieved and glad for you and them that your parents are feeling better. You're a good son to take care of them.

whkattk said...

Good to hear your parents are feeling better. Lovely Snack Pack! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )