THE
PERFECT
Holiday Decoration
LIFE-SIZED HOLIDAY ELF
Just blow it up
: )
I wish you a Happy Holiday Season
And
A Happy, Healthy New Year
I hope to see you Monday, January 6, 2020
Peace and Love to you, my Friend
((((HUGS))))

5 comments:
Lo mismo para ti y amigos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Yep and he found the stem without any help. What a perfect time to get it on with " TWO " cream filled Elfs.
May you have a peaceful, joyful holiday season, and a wonderful new year. Thanks for all your good work!
:)
Thanks for these great posts to start off the season and end out the year. It has been a great year here on AOM. Thank you for making every day special.
I sincerely wish you and all your loved ones a Special Holiday.
See you next year!
Take Care AOM
Hope you have a phabulous holiday season, and as the son/sun returns again after the dark night, may you be filled with peace, love, and joy.
Post a Comment