Thursday, December 5, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 120519

Felipe Bahamondes

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!

Welcome my Friend!
Sorry I missed you yesterday
I'm feeling better tonight
Hopefully I got ahead of this head cold
And kept myself healthy, wealthy and wise
Well
Healthy at least
:  )

I hope you will enjoy your day

I wish you a glorious day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me alegra tu mejoría y tus ganas de disfrutar la vida, el mejor delos días para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better! Great post today, especially your recollection of that great song! You are healthy, wealthy in memories such as that song, and most certainly wise. Your Friend, David

Robert H. said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Head colds are a nasty affliction.

whkattk said...

Lovely set today. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and a nice weekend despite the head cold. Hope it clears up completely real soon. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Stevenslave58 said...

Peace, love and happiness to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your head-cold. If you carte for it, mint tea always makes me feel better quicker. Namaste.

hlj2002 said...

You came back but then I was gone yesterday. I had one of those days running behind and never caught up.. HA!

Now that it is Phriday, I have the weekend to catch up... :)

Namaste

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )