Monday, December 16, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 121619

 Take this image
Do a little editing
And create this image

Namaste Sweetie,

My apologies
It was a busy weekend
So no posts today
My plan is to resume posting tomorrow

I wish you a beautiful day, my Friend.

Peace and Love,
AOM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un bonito dia y muchas felicidades.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Good Morning AOM!

It is good for you to take a break when things get busy. Take care of "ME" is what I always say.
I really like this wallpaper you have made. I will enjoy it all week.

I always think it is magical how you can add to and extend an image. I love how you got rid of the electrical component. That would have been messy in the middle of this clean stark room. Can you come to my house and remodel some?? HAHAHA Also, I would love for you to landscape my back yard like you did in the picture of the "RowBoatNude" :)

Have a great day, and if you decide to take the whole week of, may it be a great week. HUGS!!!!

whkattk said...

It's getting to be that time of year when "busy" is an understatement. Have a more restful day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

jr73080 said...

I tell my friends that all the time.

Anonymous said...

Awesome wallpaper you created. This is what I do in my spare rime with PhoXo.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )