Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Parting Shot: 121719

Deck the Halls
With
Dicks and Balls

Wishing you a Fa La La La Laaa Day!

((((HUGS))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me encanta esa decoración.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

My mother put candles in her windows that would light up and be seen from outside, but I don't ever remember them being quit so appealing... HAHA!

Great posts today as always.

I hope you are having a good week!

Robert H. said...

I love that idea for Christmas lights!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )