Monday, December 2, 2019

MUSIC: Dudamel conducts "Mars" by Gustav Holst

POWERFUL MOTIVATING ENERGY

Music to
PUMP YOU UP!

Gustav Holst
"Mars" 
from 
The Planets
performed by the
Los Angeles Philharmonic
conducted by
Gustavo Dudamel 

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/SjDSUbWingk


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it! Such a powerful performance. I am going to enjoy it again as I continue on with today's posts.

Thanks!

JayreeS said...

Oh very nice. The first time I ever heard The Planets was thru Isao Tomita. Then I had to go back and here it done with an orchestra. I like both versions.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )