Monday, March 4, 2019

Parting Shot: 030419

WOO HOO
The Daffodils have arrived in my backyard 
Just a few, but enough to trumpet
That Spring will arrive soon

Daffodils are my favorite flowers
I've been in love with them my whole life
I plan to have my ashes scattered among them
They mean that much to me
Probably because seeing them
Means Spring is on the way
Warmer Weather 
And my world turns green
Ahhhhhhhh

Wishing you a Daffodil Day, my Friend

((((HUGS))))


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bienvenida la prima-Vera..Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I do love the Daffodils! I agree with you, "...Spring is on the way
Warmer Weather And my world turns green Ahhhhhhhh" such a beautiful sight, but I am wondering if they are teasing us right now. My Daffodils are showing their plumage as well, but this morning is 18F here... WTF!!! HAHAHA.

Awesome posts today!!!!!!!!!!!!! so many great gifts and treats.
I hope you have a great day as well!
THANKS AOM!!!!!

JiEL said...

Well you're in much southern part of America because here in Montréal we're still having lot of snow over the ground. (around 2Feet)

But the temperature is going over the freezing point during day time more and more.

Spring isn't here yet.

PS. Those nice flowers are «jonquilles» in French.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )