Monday, March 4, 2019

Namaste Sweetie: 030419

 Jerome Exupery from Bel Ami

Namaste Sweetie!

Happy Monday!!!

I've got a blister on the tip
of my
no no no no 
Not that (Yikes!)
on
My right middle finger
I have trouble typing
So I won't say much today

After your visit here
You can join me for more
On my Tumblr blog
SOULFOOD (link)
  
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FELIZ comienzo de semana y espero que te mejores.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...


Did you burn it making chili? or did you forget to use forceps??? HAHAHAHA!!!

JayreeS said...

Oh Gawd! Jerome is so beautiful. What a great start for today. Thank you.

whkattk said...

Uh...we all wonder how that happened. Hoping you didn't burn yourself cooking! May it heal quickly. (A little tip from personal experience: Pre-ejaculate happens to help the healing process along.) Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

I hope that it does not hurt you too much and that it will heal quickly. I do not have any blisters at the tips of my fingers, but I always typed with one or two fingers only.
Here they say that the blisters are a cinch to heal, and they explain what to do;
https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/home-remedies-for-blisters/

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )