Tuesday, March 26, 2019

MUSIC: "Telescope" by Marcus Warner

Gloriously Inspiring


Lyrics for Telescope by Marcus Warner

"If I could use a telescope
Would I see a brighter sky?
On darker nights, I cannot cope
And the rain makes me lose all hope

But when the light comes through the clouds
And the stormy Earth is once again at peace
The wondrous sight and heaven sound
Brings my tears' and heart's release

If I could search beyond the stars
Would you be there to guide my hand?
And when the day reveals the scars
Upon the ground on which I stand

I need you here right by my side
To laugh again when life gets dark
The day will come to take the tide
And sail away to disembark

But when the light comes through the clouds
And the stormy Earth is once again at peace
The wondrous sight and heaven sound
Brings my tears' and heart's release"


Marcus Warner
"Telescope"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/YoLnnwxDla0


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

La música es siempre una inspiración.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This is a great, inspiring piece.

Thanks for sharing

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )