Thursday, March 21, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! Welcome to Spring!

 Daffodils: The Trumpeters of Spring

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day, my Friend
and
WELCOME TO SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I can actually feel it in my boners
I mean bones
Okay. Both!
:  )

I cut a few daffodils yesterday
And brought them inside to enjoy
It is so awesome to have sunshine in a vase

Yesterday, around 5 pm my time,
Something very special happened
The Vernal Equinox occurred
IT'S SPRINGTIME, BABY!!!
Today
I hope you will join in the celebration
All posts are about celebrating
The end of winter
And the beginning of Spring

No Parting Shot today as the photo set is rather long

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Joys of Springtime Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feli y muy contento por la alegría que te trae el cambio de estación. un feliz dia primaveral.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my favorite time of year!

whkattk said...

Happy Thor's Day - Happy Spring.

Sorry I didn't stop round yesterday... Turns out what is happening to my eye is a series of strokes killing off the optic nerves. Slowly losing sight in that eye. How fun!

Nevertheless, I send double hugs, licks, and strokes to make up for yesterday. - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )