Friday, March 15, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 031519


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phriday!!!
The Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend is Here
And
Springlike weather has arrived where i live
So you know I am Ecstatic!!!
We may yet have some more winter
But this next week looks really nice
My daffodils are blooming
And my Spirit is Soaring!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yesterday I asked that we all go out into our world
And intentionally do something good to help another person
Something that would help make their lives easier
Something that would ease their suffering
Or something that would just make them feel better
In doing this
We can increase the positive energy in this world
We know there is a TON of negative
So together we can push back
And make a more positive world
Together we can do it!
I know we can
We just have to get out there
Look around and help

I know it seems like our small acts of kindness
Don't amount to anything
But is does!
It really does.
And
If all of us here at AOMMD
Are out there helping others
It will exponentially add more positive energy into our world

I've thought about this for myself
I can either sit around and bitch about how bad the world is
Or I can get out there and help make it better
I choose to take positive action
I hope you will join me

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most beautiful day
And a PHABULOUS Weeeeeeekend!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me alegra que el clima este mejorando,y que continues tu obra de contribuir para que este mundo sea mejor, un feliz y delicioso fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I am completely on board with you on doing what little I can to make the world more positive. A long time ago, I use to feel like there is so little I can do to change the WORLD so why bother. But I have learned that my little bit does make a small difference that I can see within my own little piece of the world, however, this does not include the difference that I DO NOT see outside of my existence, but all that matters is my little bit does add up, and how much it adds up to, I will never know. If everyone did the same, I will begin to see changes that exist outside of someone else's small piece of the world.

LOL, I just read what I wrote, and not sure if it makes sense, but I don't know how else to say it... HA!

Brooks Wickett said...

I appreciate your sentiment about going out and being good. Even in a small way. Feels good for the soul and pays positive dividends in one's life.

whkattk said...

I agree 100%... I may not accomplish that every day, but I certainly try when I can or have the opportunity. Lovely set today. Landon is proof that older guys can be hot, too; that's an important message to pass along (a Do Gooder thing, if you will). Have a great weekend! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

KNIGHTS OF GOODNESS! Fantastic! I am in and will follow your lead. Thanks for educating us!

Your French Patrick said...

Undoubtedly, the World need big help, but much of the time, "a lot of small drops make a river".

It makes me think of a riddle: what difference is there between an idiot who is rich and an idiot who is poor? The idiot who is rich is rich while the idiot who is poor is idiot.
That makes me believe that DT is rich.

Is it your spirit which is soaring, or your cock, or both of them?

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri. Have a great weekend.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )