Monday, March 18, 2019

A JOYFUL CELEBRATION OF JOY!

 I listened to the music above
"If Elephants Could Fly" by Marcus Warner
As I selected pix and put this set together
If you want to see this as a slide show
You can feel in the music
When to change to the next image
I counted eight counts per photo
Except for the first which is about 10
and the one I mentioned in the music section
Which gets only four counts

LET US FEEL THE JOY INSIDE US!!!!
And then take it out into our world
And freely give it to everyone we meet!



























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great selection of images and I did as you suggested and listened to your music selection while scrolling through! Such a feel good experience! Thanks for creating it and sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Plenos de placer.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

WOW! That was an amazing ride! The photos coupled with the music was perfectly selected. The excitement in the photos perfectly match the excitement in the music.

That was obviously a time consuming project and was nicely done

THANKS!!!!!!!

Robert H. said...

This is a splendid, uplifting selection of pictures. Bravo!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )