Glad to hear that your life seems to be returning to normal. Is your dad going to have surgery? After my successful cancer operations life has taken an unexpected turn. My 94 year old mum had a heart attack last Tuesday. I'm now living at her home for a while until things get sorted out. Cheers
Thanks AOM for a great week. You have moved me, touched me, inspired me, and filled me with peace. I am glad to hear things are finding shape with your family. I hope you can have a relaxing and joyful weekend. See you next week!
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Glad to hear that your life seems to be returning to normal. Is your dad going to have surgery? After my successful cancer operations life has taken an unexpected turn. My 94 year old mum had a heart attack last Tuesday. I'm now living at her home for a while until things get sorted out.
Cheers
Super relajante, que tengas un fin de semana chévere.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
:) nice!
Thanks AOM for a great week. You have moved me, touched me, inspired me, and filled me with peace. I am glad to hear things are finding shape with your family. I hope you can have a relaxing and joyful weekend. See you next week!
Post a Comment