Thursday, March 29, 2018

MUSIC: "Stuck in the Middle with You" performed by Grace Potter

Fun Groove

If you are looking for a good TV series binge
Grace and Frankie on Netflix is really good
I really enjoyed the first four season
Season 5 is coming in 2019

Grace and Frankie Main Title Theme
"Stuck in the Middle with You"
performed by
Grace Potter 

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/o_PFlKYoALw


3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I have enjoyed this series, however I still have not seen season 4 yet. I hope to catch up on it soon!

Anonymous said...

Ellas son muy guapas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

I love this show! Can't wait for another season.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )