Friday, March 30, 2018

MUSIC: "The Wind" by Cat Stevens

A Soothing Classic

Cat Stevens
"The Wind"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/pyA7rdaK74Q


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sencilla y hermosa.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

JiEL said...

I have that original 33rpm disk I bought when I was 20yo.

In 1970 I was a big fan of Cat Stevens music and bought all his albums and still have them in my disk collection with many others as the Beatles.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )