Namaste Sweetie,
Happy 2's Day!
Today we do what we enjoy at least twice!
So let's get IN JOYin'
I hope you will ENJOY your visit!
: )
I wish you a Double-Filled Joyous Day!
Let us continue to promote
Peace and Love
and continue to build
The more Beautiful World
Our Hearts know is Possible
Peace and Love,
AOM
~*~
I invite you to join me now in this short Metta Prayer
Radiating the energy of peace and love out to all living beings
Take a few deep breaths to clear your mind
And focus on the here and now
This present moment
Now
Breathe in
Filling your being with peace and love
As you begin each line, breathe out slowly
Breathing these thoughts into the world
Reading, thinking, and feeling the words with peace and love
Sending them from your heart
Giving the energy to yourself and to all living beings
Breathe in and repeat the process for each line



2 comments:
Lo bueno hay que disfrutatarlo 2 y hasta mas veces, feliz dia. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Happy Tuesday... Twice the hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Post a Comment