Friday, March 2, 2018

AOM RECOMMENDED! "Queer Eye" on NetFlix

MUST SEE NETFLIX

Queer Eye is Wonderful, Touching, Phabulous
The original Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was really fun
NetFlix's Queer Eye is really fun and meaningful
Filled with fun and beautiful, tender poignant moments
It is good for the soul, the mind, the heart, the spirit
I am most impressed
I thoroughly enjoyed it - Giddy with Joy
If you have NetFlix
I MOST HIGHLY - MOST
STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU WATCH IT

Here's the trailer:

Queer Eye | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/GZMrivD2Aok



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Los originales eran fabulosos habrá que ver esta nueva versión cuando llegue por aquí.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I will have to check this out, it looks like it would be very entertaining. I did like the original series.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You know, I enjoyed the original show and thought I would give this a shot. I watched the first couple and it was entertaining and touching in moments but when I saw the MAGA hat I was immediately turned off and turned it off. Could not get past that.

-Tyler in VA

AOM SoulFood said...

Hi Tyler, I know what you mean - I had a similar reaction but I stayed with it and I think Karamo was getting him to be a more understanding and accepting person - it showed how through respectful conversation we can reach others. Please give it another chance. That was the only MAGA hat in the 8 episodes. I loved how Fab 5 reacted to it.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )