Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Phenom Photographers: Marwane Pallas Photography

from one of the world's finest photographers

 M a r w a n e   P a l l a s









VISIT:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfecta combinación de belleza y naturaleza,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I am familiar with his work and have been a huge fan for some time now. Some of his work I absolutely love, some I like, and some I find a little obscure. It is the obscure pieces that seem to draw me in the most trying to take in what he is conveying. There is no denying, he is a brilliant artist!

whkattk said...

These are gorgeous - so well done.

Xersex said...

fabulous!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )