Friday, November 10, 2017

Parting Shot

“Men do not quit playing because they grow old;
they grow old because they quit playing.”

~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que no muera el niño que hay en ti. Feliz fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This is true. I am guilty of this.

Have a great weekend. I hope we all do something crazy!

whkattk said...

This is a very true statement. It is also why old men become Grumpy Old Men. I think that shall never happen to me....I hope not anyway. My nieces and nephews still call me Peter Pan, and I wear it proudly.

Xersex said...

nice gif and comment of whkattk

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )