Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Parting Shot: 112817

Now who caught who?

Seeing a large carp like that
Reminds me of the time I was fly fishing from a boat on a lake 
I got hold of a large carp
Or it got a hold of me
Because that fish actually pulled my boat
For about 50 feet before breaking free
Being towed behind that big ol' monster
I was holding on for dear life
You could hear me for miles away
Hollering,"Oh! Shit! Oh! Shit!"
LOL
Good Times
A lovely pearl


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luchando por su vida.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

ROFL!!!!!

I can visualize you in that boat! Too Funny...


Thanks for more great posts. Have a great day!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )