Wednesday, November 8, 2017

MUSIC: "The Bell" by Mike Oldfield

GLORIOUS JOY!!!!!

Music brings me such great Joy
Such Ecstasy, Such Bliss
There are times when I am listening to music
That I feel my heart will burst through my chest with Joy
Tears of joy roll down my face as I gasp in bliss

~*~

This song is reminiscent in form to Ravel's Bolero
This amazing song builds and builds to Glorious Moments
By the end I am overflowing with effervescent joy

Mike Oldfield
"The Bell"
Live from Edinburgh

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/1gQpu_Ciyug


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un gran equipo musical.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Big time feel good song! Thanks!

JayreeS said...

fantastic, so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes.

JiEL said...

So many souvenirs when I listen to this music which was part of my younger days....

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )