Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Beauty Through Yonder Window Breaks: 111517

 I especially love photos taken with the natural light of the sun
It gives the subject a more intimate feeling to me
Giving me the feeling that I am a fly on the wall
Watching people be themselves




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geniales.amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I enjoy this entire set. picture ...-0005.jpg in particular. For me this is like to photographs in one, you can see the "subject" the model looking out of the window, then in the glass reflection you can see what the subject is looking at. I guess I am nuts, but I find this fascinating. ha!

Xersex said...

every pic is a poem itself

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )