Monday, January 11, 2021

Namaste Sweetie! 011121


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!
Wow! I know what day it is today
:  )

I hope you had a good weekend
Mine was very nice
I am so glad you are here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we being...

I wish you a JoyFul! Day

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

Here is the answer to Friday's question
Back to the Future 
is a 1985 American science fiction film directed by Robert Zemeckis. Written by Zemeckis and Bob Gale, it stars Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover, and Thomas F. Wilson. Set in 1985, the story follows Marty McFly (Fox), a teenager accidentally sent back to 1955 in a time-traveling DeLorean automobile built by his eccentric scientist friend Doctor Emmett "Doc" Brown (Lloyd). Trapped in the past, Marty inadvertently prevents his future parents' meeting—threatening his very existence—and is forced to reconcile the pair and somehow return to the future.


Here is today's question:

From what film does the following scene come FROM? :)

 

13 comments:

joseph said...

le "Cléopatre" avec Liz Taylor

jsstrand said...

Easy one - Cleopatra -Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton -

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you my friend for this smile of Lucas Malvacini, Mister Brazil 2011.

The today's film is "Cleopatra" (1963 ) and we see the Elizabeth Taylor playing the Cleopatra's entrance into Rome.

In Denim or not, I wish you a great week starting by a great Monday.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Un feliz comienzo de semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Monday!!!!

I am glad to hear you had a nice weekend. It was a nice weekend down here as well.

Today's movie has to be Cleopatra. I haven't seen that movie in a long time, but I am sure that is what this is.

Namaste

Hari said...

Cleopatra?

whkattk said...

Well, I'm pretty sure this one is "Cleopatra." Taylor was paid $1M - the first time, I believe, that a woman broke that money barrier.

I liked Arnold's video. I didn't like the slick Hollywood production values of it - it really took away from his message.

Have a wonderful day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Cleopatra - I saw this film in September 1963 at the Dominion Theatre in London (it was a cinema then) which had the biggest screen at time. I was 17 years old and was sat in the centre seat of the front row of the balcony for four hours, totally engrossed. I've seen it two or three times on TV but like Ben Hur it is one of those films that has to be seen on the biggest screen possible.

Ray M said...

The movie is Cleopatra, but we see a film crew in the scene as well, so possibly some documentary on the making of cleopatra or about the studio which made the film?

JiEL said...

Ben Hur with Charleston Heston and Elizabeth Taylor.

William said...

It's got to be Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor.

Anonymous said...

Cleopatra.

Robert H. said...

Cleopatra

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )