Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Namaste Sweetie! 010621


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin...

I wish you a beautiful day!

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

Here is the answer to yesterday's question
I was delighted that so many of you knew this one
Her 
is a 2013 American science-fiction romantic drama film written, directed, and produced by Spike Jonze. It marks Jonze's solo screenwriting debut. The film follows Theodore Twombly (Joaquin Phoenix), a man who develops a relationship with Samantha (Scarlett Johansson), an artificially intelligent virtual assistant personified through a female voice. The film also stars Amy Adams, Rooney Mara, Olivia Wilde, and Chris Pratt.


Here it today's question

From what film does the following scene come FROM? : )

 

7 comments:

Normando Xavier said...



The Fauno Labirint.

Anonymous said...

Pan's Labyrinth

Anonymous said...

Muy buenos dias para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Hump Day!!!!!!! It's all downhill from here....

Now that you told me the answer to yesterday's movie, I remember it. I did see that movie and remember thinking it was quit strange, but very entertaining.

Today's movie I don't know it at all :(

Namaste

whkattk said...

It's a shot in the dark: "Labyrinth"

Oh, Casey!!! After seeing that set, I'd need a study break, too! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Pan's Labyrinth from 2006 by the creative mind of Guillermo del Toro He had been hired to direct The Hobbit but had to back out because of time delays and other commitments. Can you imagine what that trilogy would have been like?

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you my friend for this smile of Vitor Melo, Photography Doug Inglish, for V Man.
The full photo session @
https://models.com/work/v-man-doug-inglish/1116688

The film is a Spanish one named "Pan's Labyrinth" and the non-human creature in the picture is not me when I was still young and beautiful as you believed it.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )