Glad you’re extending your summer break and hope you’re getting outside like the guys in your post today! Enjoy the end of summer....your very grateful Friend, David
Please, kiss Tom Hamilton one time on my behalf, and keep kissing him all the other times on your part. I guess that you'll have plenty of things to tell us about our Razorbacks. And on your side you can rest assured you’ll read my greetings when you'll be back (better late than never). Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Well, I'm back and it's positive news from the oncologist. Now I can enjoy the weekend, stress free and naked! Have a terrific weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
W 20-13 vs Portland State !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It starts well, there is only to go on like this until the end of the season. I can see that you have spent your days of absence training them. Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
8 comments:
Glad you’re extending your summer break and hope you’re getting outside like the guys in your post today! Enjoy the end of summer....your very grateful Friend, David
Que bien,sigas disfrutando.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
HEHEHE...
I am thinking you are really enjoying the time away. You are missed, but it is good to know you are taking some "ME" time. "It's a Good Thing!"
I will be rooting for your Razorbacks on Saturday. WOO PIG! SOOIE!
I will be away on September 2nd, but I will be back on the 3rd, so don't think I bailed on you when I don't visit you on Monday.
Take Care Dear Friend.
Please, kiss Tom Hamilton one time on my behalf, and keep kissing him all the other times on your part.
I guess that you'll have plenty of things to tell us about our Razorbacks. And on your side you can rest assured you’ll read my greetings when you'll be back (better late than never).
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Enjoy your vacation, AOM. It is well-deserved. Love today's post, by the way.
I hope you have a good week yourself.
Well, I'm back and it's positive news from the oncologist. Now I can enjoy the weekend, stress free and naked! Have a terrific weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
W 20-13 vs Portland State !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It starts well, there is only to go on like this until the end of the season.
I can see that you have spent your days of absence training them.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Post a Comment