Monday, August 12, 2019

AOM Meditations: 081219

unknown

~*~

 To have a regular routine 
would kill the magic for me. 
The impulse, like the water, 
must be wild and free. 

~Rachel Edwards

2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

It is true, routine does kill the excitement of life. Sadly, I find the older I get, the more comfortable I become with a routine. I need to figure out how to shake things up again and let some spontaneity back into my life.

Anonymous said...

Muy chévere razonamiento.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )