Norham Castle, Sunrise (c.1845) by J.M.W. Turner
~*~
“The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud --- the obstacles of life and its suffering. ... The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life. ... Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one. ”
~Goldie Hawn
~*~
“How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.”
~Steve Maraboli
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)
~*~
“It’s important that what thoughts you are feeding into your mind because your thoughts create your belief and experiences. You have positive thoughts and you have negative ones too. Nurture your mind with positive thoughts: kindness, empathy, compassion, peace, love, joy, humility, generosity, etc. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.”
~Roy T. Bennett
(The Light in the Heart)

3 comments:
La primera cuota me parecío una comparación muy hermosa.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
When I go period of time with Negative thoughts and holding onto bad energy, not only am I depressed and living in a "dark" place, often times I actually become physically sick as well.
All great advice, Thanks!
I fell behind in following you, and only recently learned of the damage your equipment suffered from lightening. I'm sorry that this happened, but wonder if others who follow your blog might have some advice to guard against a repetition. I live in an area where the electrical lines are buried, so have no first hand experience with equipment being fried.
Post a Comment