Thursday, August 1, 2019

MUSIC VIDEO: "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses

AMAZINGLY CREATIVE!!!

To me, the song is okay
But the video is outstanding
A most creative idea and execution

"70 Million" 
by 
Hold Your Horses

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/erbd9cZpxps


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ingeniosamente DIVERTIDA.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This is pretty cool! I didn't get it until about a third of the way through it then I caught on. HA! I watched it a second time and really enjoyed it.

I agree with you, very creative!

Thanks!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )